Thursday, June 3, 2010

My blog, my rules

     A short update: I'm not going to try to recap the events since last posting, we all know I'm much too lazy for that. I really am trying to turn over a new leaf with the blog, and have downloaded the Scribefire extension for Firefox to make the whole experience easier (might do the trick).
     Perusing the last blog post brings up an interesting tidbit. The very snake that I dragged out of the house those months ago struck again. Unfortunately it was on its A-game this time. No, it didn't get me or Cassandra, but one of the teachers at my primary school. he is mostly recovered at this point (about 2 weeks later), but he was down for 2 days with a severely swollen leg, then had to adopt the crab walk before being able to use a stick to walk. Turns out that the snake really is poisonous.
     


No comments:

Post a Comment